“Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are wiser than one man. How's that again? I missed something. Autocracy is based on the assumption that one man is wiser than a million men. Let's play that over again too. Who decides?”     Robert A. Heinlein

November 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Today marks the one-year anniversary of the first posting here at The Liberty Papers.

Twelve months and exactly 400 posts later, and thanks to some great contributors, I think its fair to say we’ve done alot. Hey, 52,000+ visitors can’t be wrong.

Great work everyone !

TrackBack URI: http://www.thelibertypapers.org/2006/11/21/happy-anniversary/trackback/

1. Wow, I didn’t realize it was today. Thanks guys for keeping it going. Obviously there’s something good here when we can generate conversations like the one on this post.

Comment by Eric — November 21, 2006 @ 7:27 pm
  2. Yeah, I had no clue this was today… I was thinking about this the other day, and thought we must be about a year and a half in (because that’s when LLP was created). I forgot that The Liberty Papers started after LLP.

Funny how quickly a year goes by!

Comment by Brad Warbiany — November 21, 2006 @ 7:44 pm
  3. [...] To The Liberty Papers. One year, and exactly 400 posts. It’s moving along quite well so far, so I’m expecting bigger things in Year 2 than in Year 1! [...]

Pingback by The Unrepentant Individual » Happy Anniversary — November 21, 2006 @ 7:45 pm
  4. Congrats, guys!!!

Comment by Jason Pye — November 21, 2006 @ 8:32 pm
  5. One year and we are still here? Great
    remember guys, in the words of Ben Franklin

We must hang together or we will most assuredly hang separately. ;-)

Comment by Dan Kauffman — November 22, 2006 @ 12:03 am
  6. Great site — congratulations all! :-)

Comment by KipEsquire — November 23, 2006 @ 8:32 am