“I consider Paine our greatest political thinker. As we have not advanced, and perhaps never shall advance, beyond the Declaration and Constitution, so Paine has had no successors who extended his principles.”     Thomas Alva Edison

November 21, 2006

Happy Anniversary

Today marks the one-year anniversary of the first posting here at The Liberty Papers.

Twelve months and exactly 400 posts later, and thanks to some great contributors, I think its fair to say we’ve done alot. Hey, 52,000+ visitors can’t be wrong.

Great work everyone !

TrackBack URI: http://www.thelibertypapers.org/2006/11/21/happy-anniversary/trackback/

1. Wow, I didn’t realize it was today. Thanks guys for keeping it going. Obviously there’s something good here when we can generate conversations like the one on this post.

Comment by Eric — November 21, 2006 @ 7:27 pm
  2. Yeah, I had no clue this was today… I was thinking about this the other day, and thought we must be about a year and a half in (because that’s when LLP was created). I forgot that The Liberty Papers started after LLP.

Funny how quickly a year goes by!

Comment by Brad Warbiany — November 21, 2006 @ 7:44 pm
  3. [...] To The Liberty Papers. One year, and exactly 400 posts. It’s moving along quite well so far, so I’m expecting bigger things in Year 2 than in Year 1! [...]

Pingback by The Unrepentant Individual » Happy Anniversary — November 21, 2006 @ 7:45 pm
  4. Congrats, guys!!!

Comment by Jason Pye — November 21, 2006 @ 8:32 pm
  5. One year and we are still here? Great
    remember guys, in the words of Ben Franklin

We must hang together or we will most assuredly hang separately. ;-)

Comment by Dan Kauffman — November 22, 2006 @ 12:03 am
  6. Great site — congratulations all! :-)

Comment by KipEsquire — November 23, 2006 @ 8:32 am