Let’s Make Them Prove It
You’ve heard of The Free State Project ?
Well, someone else is starting up The Free Lunch Project.
Are you frustrated at the loss of a free-ride and sense of entitlement in America, while the growth of government involvement and distribution of wealth stalls? Do you want to live in communities where your right to three meals a day and universal healthcare are respected? Do you want others to fund welfare by forcing them to redistribute, by force if necessary, the earnings they have worked hard for? Are you looking for freedom without responsibility?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then the Free Lunch Project has a solution for you.
Right now, they’re taking nominations for the state they’ll all move to and turn into a socialist paradise, and Jay Tea at Wizbang is nominating his
home state neighboring state of Massachusetts.
I am personally endorsing Massachusetts, for the following reasons:
- It’s a smaller state, both geographically and population-wise, so it’ll be easier to influence.
- It’s been losing population since the last census, so a sudden influx of 20,000 newcomers could have a tremendous affect in elections.
- With Democrats now having an absolute lock on both Houses of the legislature, the governorship, all ten House seats, and both Senate seats, it’s well on its way already. The “Massachusetts Republican” is just shy of making the endangered-species list.
- It’s right next door to me, so I can nuke up some popcorn and enjoy the show.
- It has New England winters, so their theories will be put to a much harsher environmental test than California will (excluding earthquakes, brush fires, mudslides, and other far less predictable natural hazards).
The only question is, if this happens in The Bay State, how will we be able to tell the difference ?