“I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.”     Ayn Rand

August 19, 2007

500,000

Just before midnight on August 19th, The Liberty Papers had its 500,000th visitor as registered by Sitemeter.

Not too bad, considering that we hit 100,000 back on January 27th, and hit 200,000 on March 19th . and a quarter million on  April 10th.

On behalf of my fellow contributors, I’d like to thank everyone who has read what we’ve written, whether you agree with it or not. We’re not here to promote any agenda other than the agenda of freedom, and open debate is always welcome.

TrackBack URI: http://www.thelibertypapers.org/2007/08/19/500000/trackback/

1. [...] co-bloggers and I over at The Liberty Papers have a small milestone to mark.   [...]

Pingback by Below The Beltway » Blog Archive » Half A Million — August 19, 2007 @ 11:48 pm
  2. Congratulation!

Comment by Scott — August 20, 2007 @ 12:33 am
  3. Yay Us!

And thanks to all our readers. We went from almost nothing at the beginning of this year, to 500,000 only 3/4 of the way through it. It took me almost two years to do that on my personal blog.

Comment by Chris — August 20, 2007 @ 12:42 am
  4. The Liberty Papers had its 500,000th visitor as registered by Sitemeter.

That’s neither scientific nor indication of anything particularly useful… :-P

Comment by js290 — August 20, 2007 @ 12:49 am
  5. I’m willing to bet cold, hard cash that most of those hits were because of Doug’s Ron Paul posts.

Comment by Nick M — August 20, 2007 @ 11:54 am
  6. Nick,

I’d bet you’re right about that.

There’s no doubt that Ron Paul is hot on the Internet.

Comment by Doug Mataconis — August 20, 2007 @ 11:56 am