A Refresher on Philosophy
In comments I have been asked to explain further my philosophies of liberty, government etc…
I’ve written extensively on the subject before, both here, and on my personal blog; and when I say extensively I’m talking tens of thousands of words; so I thought I just post some of the more comprehensive and important links here:
- What the Heck is a Muscular Minarchist?
- The Politics of Liberty
- Rights Penumbras and Emanation
- Citizen or Subject?
- No Philosophy?
- The Fundamental Problem with Involuntary Collectivists
- Authoritarian, Libertarian, Anarchist?
- -isms Part One
- A Couple of Sad Truths
- To Amy, and Others who Believe that Government can do Good
- I Can’t Bleieve I haven’t Explicitly Stated this Here Before
- Differing First Principles
Read them all and you’ll get a pretty solid idea of the philosophical, moral, and practical underpinnings for the ideas I present here.