ACTION ALERT: Obamacare Set For Vote On Saturdayby Kevin
On Saturday at 6PM, the Democrats plan to bring Obamacare for a vote on the House floor. Obamacare contains:
- A government run public option which will eventually take over our healthcare
- Higher taxes on individuals
- A mandate that businesses and individuals and families buy health insurance
- Increase the cost of health insurance by requiring insurance companies to cover unneeded services
- Higher taxes on certain healthcare service and equipment providers
- Creates a government run “exchange” that all new policies must conform to
- Creates more unfunded liabilities for state and local governments
- Takes healthcare decision making out of your hands and puts it in the hands of government bureaucrats
- Creates 110 new bureaucracies
The only way we can stop is to make our voices heard over the next two days and call our Congressmen. If you don’t know who they are or how to contact them, follow this link and put in your zip code.
Simply call or e-mail them and tell them to vote no on HR 3962.